Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beauty and the Beast!!

You knew it was coming. :) And now, it's less than two weeks away!! Rehearsals have been picking up speed - I was rehearsing (a large part of it was dancing) on Tuesday from 9 am till 4 pm with virtually no breaks! But I love it. :) We worked on Be Our Guest choreography for a few hours - that song is so much fun! Mom and the little girls came and watched us for awhile...extra motivation to do well. :) Plus the little girls LOVED watching it! lol We had a full run through on Tuesday - those always make you so pumped for your show. It was the first time I had seen the whole second act...Belle is amazing. :) We also worked on the battle for awhile. I'm not going to give anything away, but I'll just say it's going to be cool. :)

So, show dates are March 29, 30, and 31 - at 7 pm, and 1 pm on the 31st as well.
You can get tickets at hpa's website: www.hpami.org.

I won't bore you with any more ramblings on it... you'll just have to come see it!!

I will try to post more frequently on here, but I'm not going to make any promises since tech and show week are quickly approaching. :)

~Elizabeth

2 comments:

Lindsey Marie said...

Will you put up with my happy dancing and me saying once more that I am SOO EXCITED!!!!!! Ahhh, I can't wait. We're listening to the soundtrack daily here. So ready for the 31st of March! :)

Sarah Grace said...

I can't wait to come!!! :D