Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pictures of Sound of Music!!!

I've been SO busy with Sound of Music lately... I thought I'd finally post some pictures for you all - Dad took these at final dress rehearsal a few weeks ago. We've added two more weekends of shows, and now I have a total of 21 shows over 5 weekends and into January!! Talk about busy (!!Yikes!!)

Just meeting Maria

On Maria's bed during the thunderstorm

So Long, Farewell

Liesl and I

Liesl and I as bridesmaids in Maria's wedding

The VonTrapp family singing at the concert 




Hope you enjoyed them! Maybe I'll get around to posting more in the future, we'll have to see... :)

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Lindsey Marie said...

Oh Elizabeth, this looks so fun! Wow... this makes me miss tech weeks. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful run!

In Christ alone,
L

Sarah Grace said...

Cute pictures from SOM! Love that show! :) I know Sophia Maloley too - love that girl! So funny!

I will post pictures of the wedding - we don't have any official wedding pictures yet so I'm kind of holding out for those...

It was so great seeing you too - the wolf scene was amaaaaazing!!! :) I looved it! Sooo so great! I can see all the hard work you've put into it.. it was so awesome! Great job!

I can't wait to come see B&B! :) It's gonna be a great show I think!

Love you!

Sarah Grace said...

Hey Dear!

Unfortunately I do not have anymore pictures from the wedding, yet! We got our family pictures early so we could use them for Christmas cards - but we will get more soon!
Hope you had a blessed Christmas!
<3

Jenna said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I used Windows Live Movie Maker...hope that you had a Merry CHRISTmas~