Sunday, September 11, 2011

Brownies!!

Everyone has those favorite recipes that they make over...and over...and over. For me, those are brownies. :) Personally, I love chocolate - so brownies are always on my top favorite list. This is the recipe I have been making as long as I can remember; they're so delicious and so easy it's hard to resist making them. :) I thought I'd share the recipe as I haven't posted a recipe in quite some time.

~1 cup butter
~4 oz. unsweetened chocolate (we use those unsweetened Baker's squares)
----> Melt both ingredients in a medium-sized pan on the stove. Once melted, remove from heat. Add:
~2 cups sugar
~3 eggs
----> Mix after each egg. Then add:
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
----> Again, mix everything up.
----> Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan.
----> Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top until you decide it's enough. :)
----> Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
---->Enjoy!!!


What are some of your favorite recipes that you always make? Would you be willing to either put the recipes in a comment on this post, or post a recipe on your own blog and put a link in a comment? It's always great to find new, delicious recipes!



Elizabeth

4 comments:

Mikailah said...

Those sound delicious! :) I will share some of mine soon and let you know. :D

Blessings,
Mikailah

Lydia said...

I love brownies! Wish I could eat them ~ I'm allergic to wheat and sugar.
Lydia
P.S. I was wondering if you would like me to make you a blog button. I have gotten pretty fast at making them. Just let me know what you think!

Erin said...

Elizabeth,

Here is my attempted link:

http://eprelude.blogspot.com/2011/09/pumpkin-bars.html


I have no idea how to do this :)

Erin

Miss ALK said...

Congrats on getting your license! I was so excited when I got mine in June :-D

Blessings
xoxo Miss ALK