Friday, April 1, 2011

A Long Overdue Blog Makeover

Hey, everyone! Well, I decided that now that I'm getting back into the routine of things here on Blogger world, I should redo my blog. For example, replacing pictures of my sisters on my sidebar that were almost a year old!! (Oops, should have done that sooner!) So, here you have it!! I put a new background on, new font, edited my profile, added a new profile picture, updated my sidebar...the whole nine yards. :) So, go ahead and check everything out! However, I am having trouble with the pictures on my sidebar - they are way bigger than they should be. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Elizabeth..! Low your new blog makeover! It's super cute (: I really enjoyed seeing everyone at science co-op a couple weeks ago! I missed you all so much! Have a really great week..!
Ellen <3

Crista "Moriah" said...

Elizabeth,

You have a lovely blog!!
(your new makeover is so beautiful, too ;)

We sound so very much alike in our interests...I am so happy to have come across your blog (I found you through Jenna @ Feminine Farmgirl).

Please feel free to visit my blog at: www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com

I hope you have a lovely afternoon. :)

Blessings!

Your sis in Christ,
Moriah