Monday, September 6, 2010

Wow! HPA, Vacation

Wow!! I looked at my dashboard, and I haven't posted since August 6th!!! And at the end of that post, I said I would keep you updated on HPA. A good job I did keeping you updated - I've known the cast list for a whole week!! So... drumroll please.... :D

I made it! I am a cast member of "Meet me in St. Louis"! I am a ball dancer (part of the chorus). So I am sooo excited!!!:DIf any of you are interested in coming to see it, it is January 20-22. I'd love to see you there!!

Part of the reason I haven't posted in so long is because we are on vacation right now - we are having a blast! We are staying in a cottage on a beautiful lake in Northern Michigan for 10 days. There are lots of hiking trails and sand dunes. There are a few lighthouses as well. We are having a ton of fun! Our relatives from New Jersey came and stayed with us for a few days, so that was fun as well. Here are some pictures:







Brooke, Leah, me, Abby, Faith

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Those pictures are beautiful. Looks like a blast! Which lighthouse did you see? It appears you did the Empire Bluffs trail -- am I right? Keep having fun!

Your chickens are great and we picked beans. I actually canned them.

Mrs. S.

Erin said...

Hey!

I'm glad you got time to post. Sounds like fun :) Hope the rest of your vacation goes well.

Erin

Jenna said...

Have a fantastic and restful time on vacation, Elizabeth!

The pictures that you shared (the first was my favorite!) were beautiful...marvelous is the Lord's handiwork:)

Love,
Jenna

p.s. Great job on MSL!!!