Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kayaking on the River!








This afternoon, Mom stayed home with the napping little ones, and Dad, me, Leah, and Abby went brought the kayaks we are borrowing from a friend down to a small nearby river. I think we went about 1-1.5 mi, but it took us three hours. On the river, we had a water fight and went through a place called "shoot the tube" - where the river goes under the road and you go through a large drainage pipe in a downward direction - it was so much fun we did that part twice!!



Elizabeth

1 comment:

Pioneer Beauty said...

Dear Elizabeth,
I wanted to thank you for stopping by at Pioneer Beauty and joining the Giveaway...I also wanted to come over to visit your delightful Blog home..KAYAKING...OH I have always wanted to do that...what a blessing to be able to enjoy such a fun gift that the Lord has given in Kayaking..May you enjoy more days of fun with your family and friends..

In Christ
Angelina