Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Friends!!!

Hello!

No, for all of you who are wondering, I did not fall off the face of the earth! I am here, and doing well. I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged! I have been so busy lately, and we were on vacation (which I'm working on a post of). So, I will tell you about my week, specifically two things.

Well, to start, we have some awesome friends the Q's who live in MO, and only come up to MI occasionally. Well, they were in MI! So we went to the beach with them and our other friends the S's yesterday. We had so much fun! It was like 85 degrees, and we spent a large part of the afternoon in the water. There was also a fairly large playground there, and we played Grounder multiple times. (Grounder is a game kind of like tag, except with some different variations, and you have to play it on a playground.) Gabe and I also kicked the soccer ball around for a little bit. Unfortunately, we forgot to take pictures. :( But I can tell you we had a super fun time!!!!
Next, our other awesome friends, the A's, happened to be in town today, and they came over for like most of the day today! (yes, I did get my school done. :) It was raining most of the time, so we had to stay inside. However, we got out the playmobil. :) We completely tore down all existing buildings. Then Jonathan and I designed a mansion. Actually, it was called Horse Manor. Maddie and Leah also helped build it, while Abby, Elise, and Rebekah dove through all the bins of playmobil and found the beds, desks, etc. Our Manor turned out so cool! And yes, we did totally design it by ourselves. There are pieces from the zoo, clinic, headquarters, farm, stable, and probably a lot more...that is all I can think of off the top of my head. :)

Now, Horse Manor:




L to R: Jonathan, Elise, Abby, Rebekah, Maddie, me (Elizabeth), Leah


So thanks friends for having so much fun with us these past couple days!!!


Elizabeth

1 comment:

The Riefer Fam said...

haha, I love playmobil!! :D Looks like a lot of fun. My older brother and I used to create army forts and have battles..fun memories..:D