Monday, April 5, 2010

Feelin' Feminine Challenge Day 1 and 2

So far, so good! I prefer skirts that are gathered or tiered (not straight-cut) as I can move around much better in them, and I find them more comfortable. My 4 sisters are going to try to do it as well. Here are the pictures:


This is our family on Easter Sunday--L to R: Leah, Naomi, me (Elizabeth), Dad, Hannah, Mom, Abigail. As you can see, the little ones don't always co-operate with the camera. :)

Day 1's outfit:If you're wondering, I am doing a dance for my extended family on Easter.
  • White short-sleeve shirt from TJ Max
  • Pink flowered skirt also from TJ Max
  • Tennis shoes as hand-me-down from my grandma
Day 2's outfit:
  • Denim flowered tiered skirt from a thrift store
  • Pink striped three-quarter length shirt
  • Bare feet from, well, God
I am really enjoying wearing skirts this week. It makes me feel more feminine, and carry myself differently. I will post more soon!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Grandma Meigs said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I love the idea of being femminine for the week! You look so very nice dressed in your long skirts. I can't wait to see the post of the rest of the week!

Love,
Grandma

Samantha said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I just came across your blog from Feminine Farmgirl's blog. I really like your blog and was especially encouraged to read your 101 Way a Young Maiden Can Spend Her Time. It was very inspiring for me to read, and though I already do some of those things, it was an encouragment for me to do more of them.
I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Samantha

http://simpledelight-samantha.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

I've given you the PURE IN HEART Award!
Please visit my blog to see what it's all about. =)
Thanks!

~Samantha