Friday, February 5, 2010

Homeschool Performing Arts Presents... ANNIE!


To all of you out there fairly nearby to me... I wanted to let you all know that Homeschool Performing Arts has a production coming up... ANNIE! The performances will be at Caledonia High School Fine Arts Center (the new Caledonia high school-- this is not at Duncan Lake). I am a part of the production and would like to invite everyone to come. It is going to be a great show, full of lots of music, singing, and dancing for all ages!


"Homeschool Performing Arts brings a family-friendly production of Annie to the Grand Rapids stage! Abandoned by her parents during the Great Depression, Annie is left on the doorstep of an orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. Through her adventures, Annie befriends President Franklin Roosevelt and finds a home with billionaire Oliver Warbucks. Annie is a story of love and optimism during a period of financial turmoil in the United States."


Performance dates:
Thursday, March 4, 7:00 pm
Friday, March 5, 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 6, 1:00 pm
Saturday, March 6, 7:00 pm

Tickets are on sale NOW! for $7.50/person in advance, or $8.50/person at the door. To purchase tickets, or to find more about the Annie Production, just go to www.hpami.org.

I am thoroughly enjoying myself in this performance! I play the role of a Hoovervillite, a servant in Oliver Warbuck's mansion, and a New Yorker. The latter is my favorite as I get to do swing dancing in that scene (which I am enjoying extremely!!).

Everyone is invited!!!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I will ask my mom if we can work it out:) That happens to be at a very busy time for us, but we'll see!

Glad that you're having such a wonderful time working on the performance:)

Love,
Jenna

Regan Family Farm said...

Sounds awesome, Elizabeth! Do they allow people to come to the dress rehearsal?
Mrs. Regan