Thursday, December 17, 2009

More on the Nativity movie...

We are in the process of watching the Nativity Story (I posted about it earlier), and there are a few more comments I'd like to mention about it...

#1: The first scene is violent--it starts out the night after Jesus is born, when the Roman soldiers are killing the baby boys. Then after that scene it says like "1 year earlier..." So, younger kids might want to skip that scene. My 11 year old sister still will not watch that scene...

#2: Anytime when the Romans are in the scene, it will most likely be fairly violent...I don't mind any of it, it isn't that bad, but I would recommend someone older watch it before anyone under 8 or 10 does...just my personal opinion...

#3: It is one the most fantastic movies ever...it is definitely in my top five favorites!!!

1 comment:

Leah and Abby said...

Hi Lizzie!!!

Just wanted to mention that it is one of my favorite movies too!!

I love you!!!

Leah