Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Courtship Post

My good friend Jenna just posted a very encouraging series on courtship and dating! She has a lot of great points! For example, she mentions that the "dating thing" is just teaching you to love someone, and give part of your heart away, and then do it all over again! That's not what God intends for marriage to be, is it? She has posted a five part series about this very important subject. She has written it with her twin brother Josh. I think that their thoughts are so true! Please check out her blog here! By the way, if you're having trouble finding these posts, she wrote the first post on Sept. 16, and it's titled "His Perfect Plan". I think that what she is saying is absolutely true!

Thank you for being a light in a dark world, Jenna and Josh! God bless you!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Awww, thanks for the sweet post Elizabeth!

I am glad that you were blessed by those posts...they were a joy for us to write. I learn with each post that I'm typing...
Josh, Mom and I had some excellent conversations while preparing for the posts!!

Blessings~
Jenna