Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Okay, so I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever-I know it's been like two or three weeks or something! Sorry--we just have been extremely busy lately, from getting ready to start school (i.e. organizing desks, purchasing supplies, etc.), to cleaning the house, and I don't know what else but we've just been super busy. So Dad decided that he would take a few days off just to "hang out". I mean, he's taken days off and stuff, but only if we're going someplace, or have a specific plan for the day... So anyways, we just decided on Wednesday that we were going to Lake Michigan on Thursday. So, we went to Lake Michigan beach. It was super fun- it was waist high for like a looong way out-That was fun for Leah and Abby (and Naomi). We had an awesome time. And walked on the pier. And grilled hot dogs by the channel. And went out for ice cream (grasshopper rocks!)! Sounds like a fun day, huh? Okay, just tried to post some pics but it said error... I'll try again later.

Elizabeth

P.S. My friend Jenna just started a new blog HERE for prayer requests-isn't that an awesome idea?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That sounds like alot of fun!! It has been a long time since we've been to Lake MI...goodness:)

Do you feel like you're almost ready to start school again?!

Blessings,
Jenna